Grom Hellscream SpeedInk Grom Hellscream SpeedInk

Cool music, good editing, and a damn good drawing! You are very talented. Keep it up.

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you, I will try. :)

Space Dreams Space Dreams

The animation was decent for being 8-bit, but the the story wasn't terribly interesting, and the audio had a weird static pop in the background just so you know.

ehlboy responds:

the weird static pop in the background is from flash export issues :(

Creeper Extravaganza Fun! Creeper Extravaganza Fun!

!!!caution!!! This is just a flashing screen with music. This is extremely dangerous to epileptics.

Kooh responds:

This post is misleading, why would I ever want to do that?

Halo Galaxies Halo Galaxies

I more or less enjoyed this.

This game was basically fun and kept me entertained for a few minutes. I only have a couple of minor tips which could improve your next update of this. Firstly, you need to tweak the area on the scarab beam a bit because it hits you no matter where you are and an enemy attack you can't avoid is terribly frustrating. second, you should add mouse over medal descriptions on the post-game carnage screen that tell briefly how the medal is earned. Those are the only ways I could see this being closer to perfect.

Poker / Lorna Poker / Lorna

Yet another gambling semi-nude demo...

The good:
The animation was good, and had a very visually appealing color scheme.
I like the fact that you don't have to hassle with betting some arbitrary amount of imaginary money to strip this character. The sound effects are appropriate and not nerve racking as they are in most of these type of games.

The bad:
Well, to start I think anthropomorphic animal creatures are kind of gross, creepy, and if enjoyed by people too much just hint toward their suppressed tendencies toward bestiality. That being said, the only real bad thing about this is it is just a demo and a tool designed specifically as an advertising measure to draw traffic and subscription numbers to your website.

shrink it shrink it

Fun and inventive.

This is a pretty fun game. The only advice I could offer is maybe you should add a level select function because I completed quite a few levels and then accidentally clicked menu and now I really don't feel like playing this anymore. Aside from that you picked a decent music sample, the game is visually appealing, and as I said it is quite inventive.

NPGames responds:

thanks for the review, glad you liked it

she she

interesting.

This piece shows good use of photoshop's smudge tool I am usually not into gray scale stuff but I enjoy your work.

Why the Willow Weeps Why the Willow Weeps

Very nice.

You captured gloom and sadness just perfectly and even threw in a little bit of eerie. I really enjoy this piece and for the record I think you should leave it just how it is.

PaedarchyGreed responds:

Aw, well thank you. And thanks so much for you input. =] I really appreciate it!

Fuck Your Tree! Fuck Your Tree!

Wow!

You have provided yet another great reason that you are on my faves list! I wish I had the patience to make my drawings as intricate as yours!

J-I-F responds:

patience?!

What is this strange thing you speak of.

I have none of this patience!

I have weed!